On the 2nd August 2015, our little Liya turned 3. It also marked about 2 years that we'd been a family.
To celebrate, I've decided to start by listing some sweet words that she says at the moment, and a popular online tradition of asking her questions every year to see how the answers change.
Liya says the darndest things:
This is Liya's mix of 'him' and 'her'. It keeps all bases covered. For example "Herm didn't give the ball back". Is it a girl or a boy? No one knows.
- "Glubs" (Gloves)
- "Shake shake" (Milkshake) and "Gym gym" (Jungle gym)
- "Peckalin" (Pelican)
3 Year Questionnaire:
- What is your favourite toy? My bike
- What is your favourite fruit? 'Nana
- What is your favourite colour? Red
- What is your favourite drink? Water
- What is your favourite breakfast food? Yogurt
- What is your favourite lunch/dinner food? Pizza
- What is your favourite animal? Cow (I'm so proud)
- What is your favourite TV show? Barney
- What do you like to take to bed every night? My Soother (Taglet)
- What is your favourite song? Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- What is your favourite book? Dumpy Dumpy (Humpty Dumpty)
- Who is your best friend? Mara (Kamara from her school)
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Mommy (Cue aaaaaw)
- What is your favourite holiday? Birthday (lol)
- What is your favourite thing to do outside? Play with water
And finally, this is how Liya writes her 'name':
Happy birthday my beautiful little girl.